Albert Corn & Son Pty Ltd is a well-established Electrical Contracting business located in Grovedale, Victoria. We have been in business since 1947 and have created a solid and valued reputation for excellent service and quality in the electrical industry. Our knowledge and experience allow us to provide excellent customer solutions. We enjoy work/life balance and aim to ensure that all our staff complete work to a high standard, efficiently and competently.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Grade Electrician qualification is essential. Experience in electrical installation, repair and
- Current Victorian Drivers License is required with the ability to drive manual vehicles.
- Police Checks and Working With Children Check is required prior to starting.
- Overseas applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants need to be residing in Geelong and the surrounding area.
Tasks & Responsibilities
This position is for a qualified A Grade Electrician with excellent communication skills and commitment to working well within a small team.
Our Electricians complete a great variety of commercial and residential electrical installation, repairs and maintenance work in Geelong & the surrounding area.
The ideal person for this role will have a well-developed range of electrical skills, knowledge and experience and a willingness to work in a team, while also being able to use initiative for positive outcomes.
Commitment to working safely and productively.
- Excellent variety of local residential and commercial work.
- Work/Life Balance encouraged.
- Vehicle provided.