We’re looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Electrical Apprentice, if you want to start a rewarding career as an electrician then this opportunity is for you!
Albert Corn & Son Pty Ltd is a well-established Electrical Contracting business located in Grovedale, Victoria. We have been in business since 1947 and have created a solid and valued reputation for excellent service and quality in the electrical industry. Our knowledge and experience allows us to provide excellent customer solutions. We enjoy work / life balance and aim to ensure that all our staff complete work to a high standard, efficiently and competently.
To be successful, you must:
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills to interact well with customers and co-workers,
- Be punctual, reliable and possess a positive, motivated attitude,
- Be able to work well in a team environment and have a willingness to learn.
- Show commitment to working safely and following instructions.
- Show a commitment to attend TAFE 1 day per week to complete Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
- Completion of Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Pre-vocational) would be considered an advantage.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following benefits:
- Work in a supportive work environment.
- Be provided with the training necessary to become an excellent Electrician with a great variety of valuable skills and experience.
- Award wages and entitlements, uniform and safety equipment.
The successful applicant needs to be an Australian citizen or hold an Australian residency status.